Friday, October 25, 2013

Simple Homemade Guacamole

The simplest of Guacamoles

This is my go to that I have been using for a long time. It's very simple, yet incredibly tasty for such minimal ingredients. If you need a dip for chip or burrito in a flash,  this is your answer. I like to have blue chips with it and also use as a spread for when I make veggie wraps and sandwiches. It is really so tasty! 

Ingredients: 
  • 1 Hass Avocado mashed up, but I like to leave little chunks
  • 1 tspn lemon or lime juice
  • 1 tsp of garlic powder
  • Pinch of sea salt
  • 1 .5 tsp's of Worcestershire sauce
Mix it all up together, then top with fresh salsa!  The Sauce and lemon or lime really make this dip the best I've ever had. I do need to experiment with other recipes, because this is my go to that I have been using forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...