Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Raisin Nut Bran with covered raisins Review. Plus Sales and #coupons! #PlatefullCoOp #spon


This post was inspired by samples from General Mills through Platefull Co-Op. 

Throughout these past two weeks I have been trying out different healthy cereals and seriously forgot how good some of these are. One of my favorites that I got to try out was The Raisin Nut Bran. This isn't the classic though. This one has yogurt covered raisins inside, tons of them, and I love that new addition. I don't know how new this actually is because for some reason I stopped eating cereal for a long while and then I got really into smoothies, and now i'm back to cereal.

 The Raisin nut bran is so yummy. I am hooked on this stuff now and will probably buy another box when I'm out. One of the big reasons I got back into cereal was to get in more fiber and this definitely helps. There is a whopping 5 grams in only a 3/4 cup. It also has only 14 grams of sugar per serving. It's not too sweet at all. I can't stand cereal that is over sweetened. It's a perfect blend and eliminates the need for sugar. The almonds and yogurt covered raisins really bring this up a notch in taste. At only 220 calories per 3/4 cup with a 1/2 cup almond milk, It's hard to turn this down. It's also got a good dose of protein, with 3 grams per serving.

If you are looking for new cereals or are intrigued by how Raisin Bran has changed, you should definitely try it out. It is very tasty and satisfying. Especially in the morning and right before a workout.

Here are some sales going on until January 29th and coupons to stack on top. You can get two boxes for just $4! Hurry, it ends soon! 

Coupons can be found at everydaysaver.com/publix

  • 2/$5 on the following Big G cereals: Total® Raisin Bran 18.25oz, Whole Grain Total® 16oz, Basic 4® 16oz, Raisin Nut Bran 17.1oz, Oatmeal Crisp® Almond 17oz, Oatmeal Crisp® Raisin 18oz, Wheaties® 15.6oz. Offer available 1/23/14 – 1/30/14.
  • Save $1 off any 2 General Mills cereals 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...