Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Old El Paso - I can't believe that's frozen.

Have you ever tried Old El Paso? I had the chance to check out more varieties and I have to say, it's not bad. I usually don't spring for the processed frozen foods, but once in a while I like to treat myself to something. Especially, when I just do not feel like cooking or I'm in a hurry.

I paired Old El Paso chicken quesadillas with a garden salad, drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and topped with hemp seeds. For dips, I used sour cream and my homemade guacamole

Then I paired this entree with simply strawberries and a little agave nectar in water. This is such a refreshing and colorful drink I love to enjoy in spring and summer, and right now it's getting there here in Florida. The weather has been in the high 70-80's!





Aren't these dishes so cute? They were provided to me courtesy of General Mills. I love the aqua colored swirly trio side holder the most.

To make the most of your Chicken quesadillas, make sure to skip the microwave and bake them in the oven. They come out a lot more authentic and much better quality. Always pair with fresh veggies or a salad for added nutrition.

Old El Paso is really tasty and they really pack a bucn of ingredients in there. It keeps me full for a while and really satisfies that authentic mexican craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...